Holidays, 2015

Holidays, 2015
A Winter Scene - red door, a dusting of snow, and a vintage bicycle

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's Day fast approaching and my Christmas tree still stands...


I'm in the midst of so many projects.... I don't know where to begin, so a quick update is:

I'm working on a few little Valentine's Day projects....

love this subway style print that came be framed (found online for free)

I've got Valentine's Day decorations done but my Christmas tree is still up...

Have I been busy?  Oh yes!

Last year, I worked at the local high school subbing and I brought in tons of goodies for my fellow teachers...a whole table full of them

And it was fun seeing all the flowers and stuffed animals and things come in from 'secret pals'

High School kids get pretty mushy on Valentine's Day

Some students receive 'over the top' size floral arrangements

Some get little gifts from their friends

But all the teachers enjoyed being treated....

YES, the house is FULL of LOVE...

And Excitement

And Planning

We've gone for an initial 'look see' for a wedding gown but had no luck on our first attempt.
I'm also completely re-doing my townhouse to put it up for sale, so it's getting a once over these past two weeks....and we're in the planning/designing phase of our new project....

And, I've got a website I'm working on, too....so lots of new things on the horizon....Thank you for sharing them with me.... I couldn't do it without your love and support....  xoxo

p.s.  I'll get the Christmas tree down by next post!  (that's vague enough, isn't it?)  What have all of you been up to?  I'd love to hear!!


4 comments:

  1. Hello sweetheart,

    You are indeed a busy bee; with so many projects and much planning to do! It looks like 2013 is going to be a very special year for you and your family. A new website? I can't wait to hear more! Have fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy with some writing projects I hope to get published and just getting some clutter organized (notice I didn't say get rid of). I took a couple weeks off from my Blogs but realized I missed the immediacy of "publishing" that a Blog offers, so I've finally posted there. Now will start thinking about Valentines Day and how I want to celebrate that. Your building project sounds like plenty enough! Do you plan to photo journal it's progress for us? I hope so. The same with the upcoming wedding, too, if no surprises will be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that your Christmas tree is still up! we are keeping our tree at work up...we have just switched out the Christmasy ornaments for hearts, etc! ;}

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the love & the inspiration! I have some artwork due for an "I Love Art" show and feeling unmotivated...you may have sparked my mojo just a tad...

    ReplyDelete

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from you....It REALLY makes my day!